Introduction: C# Features
In this post, we will learn about C# Features
C#.NET is a modern object-oriented programming language. It provides a lot of features that are listed below along with descriptions.
(1) Simple: C#.Net is a simple language in the manner that it provides structured approach (to break the problem into smaller parts), rich set of library functions, data types,inbuilt dll etc
(2) Modern Programming Language:C#.Net programming rely on the current trend and it is very powerful and simple for building scalable, interoperable and robust applications.
(3) Type Safe: C#.Net type safe code can only access the memory location that it has permission to execute. Therefore it improves a security object Oriented the program and application.
(4) Object Oriented:C#.Net is Object-oriented programming language. OOPs makes development and maintenance easier whereas in Procedure-oriented programming language it is not easy to manage if code grows as project size grow.
(5) Scalable and Updateable:C#.Net is scalable and updateable programming language. For updating our application we delete the old files and update them with new ones as per need.
(6) Interoperability: Interoperability process enables the C#.Net programs to do almost anything that a native C++ application can do.
(7) Structured Programming Language: C#.Net is a structured programming language in the sense that we can break the program into smaller logical parts using functions. So, it is easy to understand and modify.It also makes it modular.
(8) Component Oriented: C#.Net is component oriented programming language. It is the predominant software development methodology used to develop more robust and highly scalable applications.
(9) Fast Speed: The compilation and execution time of C# language is fast.
(10) Rich Library:C#.Net provides a lot of inbuilt functions that make the development fast.
You can also read my some other post about Get site visitor count in asp.net
Convert generic list to datatable in Asp.Net C#.Net, Abstract Class in C# with Example,
Routing in Asp.Net MVC with Example,Use of Global.asax in Asp.net
I hope you got an idea about C# Features.
I would like to have feedback from my blog readers.
Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.